• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The preview option in the sidebar of my After effect cc 2017 has disappeared.

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently purchased after effects and everything was going fine until last night. The frame rate of my videos that were imported was playing up (e.g I had it on 30 which is my usual but it was too fast and anything before that was suddenly too slow) then after i gave it a break for a while i boot it up again to see that there was no preview in any of the layouts. I reinstalled it but its still not there. Please help these problems have made me consider cancelling my subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with the basics or you will be confused. You have just fouled up your workspace. Reset your workspace or pick one that is appropriate to the task. AE is not an app that you can just buy, open, and use successfully without spending several hours learning the interface an the principals of compositing, motion graphics and animation. These are not intuitive tasks and nobody gets it right without some serious study. It takes years to learn all that AE can do even if you use it every day.

Basic AE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly after effects now wont re download I tried re downloading it one more time but now it says unable to move the file. I dont know how to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you open the software? if so, show us a screenshot, if not - you can either install it yourself or contact costumer service and have an agent asisst you Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open it it finished the download then pops up with the error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use this link and get assistance. you can also get a live support agent via phone or chat

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Blossom.MP4,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines