• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Gone after Update

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i updated lightroom yesterday and have since found that the "Dehaze" slider has vanished - how do i get it back or revert to the previous version so i can use it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using Lr CC 2015.12 and dehaze is still available in the Effects tab. It has never been available in LR6. What version are you using? Go to Help >> System Info to find your installed version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Help / system i am on CC 2015 6.1 so maybe whatever update i did yesterday reset to a lower level somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the latest direct download to get the current version:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed that and am still on 6.1 - i thought it said version 12 was being downloaded but obviously not. Was not keen to remove 6 and would expect it to update existing program so not sure what to do know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the link above and manually download then install the 2015.12/6.12 Update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried that - get a message saying update failed and when i click on error log to see the problem - nothing appears so i think i will have to contact Adobe help next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines