Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using WebHelp files as source files

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2008 Oct 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using RoboHelp HTML (RH6) on a Windows XP 2002. I was provided with the output help files for a product; the original RH 6 source files are not available. Will I run into any problems by using these output WebHelp files? For example, if I import these files into a new WebHelp project?

Thanks,
FMnRH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2008 Oct 30, 2008
Hi there

On the outside chance that you will never find the true source files, perhaps the link below will assist in recovering the project.

Click here to read the article

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed you will. This is a totally different set of files from the source. I'd strongly suggest you do whatever is required to find the source files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there

On the outside chance that you will never find the true source files, perhaps the link below will assist in recovering the project.

Click here to read the article

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp