• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effect, shape layers, offset path with induvidual x and y

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In shape layers you can add the offset path. I wonder it its possible to offset the path for x and y individually?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

I started a new thread where I explain the goal I want to achieve since you say it cant be done with the offset path.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  But, as the Offset Path occurs before Transform, you can scale the overall result with independent X and Y values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Im trying to do a "motion graphic template" to import into premiere.

I have used a script from Evan Abrams that is scaling a shape layer after how much text character you type. So the best thing had been to be able to just expand the path. The anchor point is located just above the left corner of the text layer. So scaling the shape layer will scale it from upper left coerner. Will try again to scale the source layer but I had a little problems with that messing up the things.

Thanks for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I started a new thread where I explain the goal I want to achieve since you say it cant be done with the offset path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines