Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse vertical/horizontal mixup

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hopefully this is an easy question that I am just missing something! I am trying to create a short timelapse clip from about 50 image. Ive ordered them properly with no gaps, 1-50. However when I follow the proper steps File > Open > Select image one > Options > Image Sequence , it tells me there are gaps and presents the timelapse as if the images are horizontal instead of vertical so that the top and bottom portion of the available vertical space has grayed out checkers background. Some of them were shot horizontally and then I properly changed them into verticals but its almost like the software is still reading them as horizontals. Any suggestions?!

-Erica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Depending on what method you used to rotate the image, only the orientation metadata tag may have been modified instead of the actual image data. You need to employ a "hard" conversion that removes the tag, since otherwise PS might read it and misinterpret your image information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depending on what method you used to rotate the image, only the orientation metadata tag may have been modified instead of the actual image data. You need to employ a "hard" conversion that removes the tag, since otherwise PS might read it and misinterpret your image information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines