• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Existing Software - new computer / no disc drive [How to re-download Premiere Elements 12?]

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop after my desktop hard drive died....wouldn't boot....click of death. Anyway, I have my Adobe Premiere Elements v 12.0 but my computer doesn't have an optical drive.

Is there a way to download this software to a new computer? Do I just need to suck it up and buy an external optical drive? Or am I not allowed to use the software I have on my new computer since it was previously installed on a different machine?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The software you bought has a perpetual license. You're allowed to use it forever, on any computer, provided your machine meets the system requirements and you have a supported operating system.

Download from Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

The product I have is a "combo" pack that contained both "Photoshop Elements" and "Premiere Elements". When I logged into my account, I see the serial # for the "Premier Elements" software but not the "Photoshop Elements" that was installed at the same time.

Do they use the same serial # or are they different?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. Suggest you try using the same serial number for Photoshop Elements and find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maxx102  wrote

They have separate and different serial numbers.

See here:

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines