• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captive catch [Unable to tether Canon EOS80D with LR5]

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using lightroom 5 and I can not perform the capture linked with my Canon EOS80D, the program does not accept camera settings, nor does it accept commands. I've updated the program, updated the camera firmware, moved all the settings that Adobe has instructed, but it does not work, can anyone give me tips on what to do? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

You will have to upgrade to Lr6.  Tethered capture for the 80d was first included in Lr6.6.  You could also use the Canon software to capture and then use a "watched folder" in Lr5 to automatically import the photos But only if you are shooting JPG.  You need Lr6.5 to even import RAW photos from the 80d.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to upgrade to Lr6.  Tethered capture for the 80d was first included in Lr6.6.  You could also use the Canon software to capture and then use a "watched folder" in Lr5 to automatically import the photos But only if you are shooting JPG.  You need Lr6.5 to even import RAW photos from the 80d.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines