• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library not updating after I've "successfully" exported a motion graphics template from Ae

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a comp in after effects. I added some parameters to the essential graphics window. I hit "Export Motion Graphics Template..." I selected the library I wanted to save it in. It looked like it worked (no error popups). I go to Premiere and click the cloud icon to make sure things are synced and updated. Nothing shows. I go to Adobe assets and navigate to said library and nothing shows. Where is my mograph template?

Computer specs = Macbook Pro running macOS Sierra (10.12.2)

All adobe apps are up to date as of Aug 5, 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thebenwagner,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Are you able to access the template in other projects in AfterEffects?

2. What is the version of Premiere Pro & AfterEffects?

3. Quit all Adobe apps including Creative Cloud application relaunch & test.

4. If issue persists, sign out from Creative Cloud application, Quit, Relaunch, Sign in & test.

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. No, nothing appears in the Ae Library window (all libraries are up to date)

2. Pr = 2017.1.2 Release & 11.1.2 (22) Build // Ae = Version 14.2.1.34

3. Did not work

4. Did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thebenwagner,

Thanks for the reply. We need to check if the issue is with the subscription or with the application. Please contact our chat team.

FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to solve it? I have the same problem on windows 10. Fresh installation of creative cloud and all applications didn't help. My co-worker has exactly the same pc build, but was able to export templates (with his own account). When I logged in with my account on his pc- it didn't export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:

Now we both can't export templates, after trying to export it through his pc with my account. We also noticed that after signing, when we click to launch After Effects for the first time- we get these trial software messages:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines