• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get dehaze slider to show in Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just purchased a CC subscription. I've just downloaded Lightroom CC. Before I was using Lightroom 5. One of the reasons I decided to upgrade was for the dehaze feature. But for the life of me, I can't get it to show up. I assume I must have the latest possible version of Lightroom, its mid 2017 and I just downloaded it. I have the develop process set to current (2012). I've spend hours reading these forums to figure this out but there seems to be no other suggestions other than to be sure to have the latest version and to set the develop process to 2012. I've done this, and I've also tried logging in and out, restarting lightroom, and rebooting my computer. All to no avail. I still have no dehaze slider. What else can I try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Ok I managed to fix it. Found in a suggestion in another thread to manually download and install the update, which worked. It was a two year old thread though, and I find it disappointing that in two years Adobe has not bothered to correct the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just subscribed and installed Lightroom CC then you probably have Lightroom CC 2015.0. That is what is installed when you install the program. The last update was 2015.12. The dehaze feature was added in 2015.1. You need to check for updates and get your Lightroom updated because if you don't have dehaze filter then you are not using the most recent version. In fact, you are using the initial installation of Lightroom CC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't let me update though. When I go into the CC desktop app there's just no option for updating. When I look in system info it tells me: Lightroom version:  CC 2015 [1014445]

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling LR, and it would tell me there was an update but it failed to install. I restarted the computer and now it says nothing about updates any more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried updating manually?

Lightroom 6 upgrade to Lightroom 6.12

Which operating system are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I managed to fix it. Found in a suggestion in another thread to manually download and install the update, which worked. It was a two year old thread though, and I find it disappointing that in two years Adobe has not bothered to correct the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines