• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom does not recognize NRW Nikon Raw file

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why the RAW files are not immediately supported (an update should be offered when  fresh version of RAW formats are made available) the B700 Nikon has been out on the market for more than a year, surely you would have had ample time to release an update? Latest version of Lightroom CC (2015) does not support it.

When can I expect the update please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

The Coolpix B700 has been supported since Lightroom 9.6 (CC 2015.6), released June 2016.

Latest version of Lightroom CC (2015) does not support it.

The latest version of Lightroom is 2015.12.

Keep your Lightroom version up to date

The Cloud desktop app is notoriously flaky at times and will sometimes tell you there are no updates when there are.

In Lightroom, click Help > System Info. What Lightroom version is shown in the first line in the white box? I'm guessing it sa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

The Coolpix B700 has been supported since Lightroom 9.6 (CC 2015.6), released June 2016.

Latest version of Lightroom CC (2015) does not support it.

The latest version of Lightroom is 2015.12.

Keep your Lightroom version up to date

The Cloud desktop app is notoriously flaky at times and will sometimes tell you there are no updates when there are.

In Lightroom, click Help > System Info. What Lightroom version is shown in the first line in the white box? I'm guessing it says CC 2015 [1014445]. If you're truly up to date, it should say CC 2015.12 [ 1125239 ].

If so, update manually, Download Photoshop Lightroom

See Lightroom 6 upgrade to Lightroom 6.12 for full details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why my creative cloud has not offered to upgrade to 6... ? It appears that I have 5:

Lightroom version: 5.7.1 [994773]

Downloading 6 with the provided link thanks!

Well I ran into this error and there is no such thing as an "ADOBE SUPPORT ADVISOR"!?

Search results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hum I'm really mixed up there is two lightrooms installed version 5 (as above)

And also CC with this version:

Lightroom version: CC 2015.12 [ 1125239 ]

But you say above that it does not support NRW... (Latest version of Lightroom CC (2015) does not support it."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah but it does support it.... So I have to use that other version of lightroom Hum...

Thanks for steering me in the proper direction

Case closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines