• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version catalog transfert to Lr5 (yet buy)

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(French)

Hi

I want to try the trial CC version. Now I have Lr5 version, I want to know, If I don't buy the CC version after 30 days (it's really 30 days trial ?),

Will I still be able to use the photos from the CC catalog,  I would have worked in the trial version? If yes, how do I do it and do I have a time limit to do it ? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Your LR 5 and the catalog you have from LR 5 are unchanged by newer versions of LR. So if you don't like LR CC, there's nothing stopping you from going back to LR 5. You just double-click on the LR 5 icon, just like you always did. But the work you do in LR CC is not necessarily backwards compatible with LR 5,  so while you are trying LR CC out, best to not do real work until you are sure you are going to be sticking with LR CC.

And the LR CC trial is 7 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your LR 5 and the catalog you have from LR 5 are unchanged by newer versions of LR. So if you don't like LR CC, there's nothing stopping you from going back to LR 5. You just double-click on the LR 5 icon, just like you always did. But the work you do in LR CC is not necessarily backwards compatible with LR 5,  so while you are trying LR CC out, best to not do real work until you are sure you are going to be sticking with LR CC.

And the LR CC trial is 7 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @dj_paige

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines