• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 6 location info hard to read in Mac

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 6.10 running on OS X 10.12.6. In the map module it is SO hard to read the sublocation/city etc. info (grey on grey!) PLEASE change!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

The grey, hard-to-read location fields are the result of a very bad user-interface design.  Please add your me-too vote and details of why you find them clumsy to this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: improve control over reverse-geocoded Location metadata | Photoshop Family Customer Community .

See this post in that topic for two plugins that work around this misfeature: Lightroom: improve control over reverse-geocoded Location metadata | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe here, you are talking to other Lightroom users in this forum, and we can't change anything.

If you'd like to submit a feature request directly to Adobe, the link is right there on the front page of this forum.

2017-08-06 10_00_51-Community_ Photoshop Lightroom _Adobe Community.png

Lastly, if your right-click on the word Sublocation (or Location or State or ...), you can then "accept" the sublocation that LR has chosen, and then the text becomes white to indicate it has been "accepted". I would admit this is a poor design, but it elminates the grey on grey problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there is no "accept" option displayed on my Mac (CTRL + mouse click)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the dropdown menu appears, you select the correct choice to indicate it has been "accepted"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have read your post properly - it does work on the Mac if you click o the heading, not the field and its contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The grey, hard-to-read location fields are the result of a very bad user-interface design.  Please add your me-too vote and details of why you find them clumsy to this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: improve control over reverse-geocoded Location metadata | Photoshop Family Customer Commu... .

See this post in that topic for two plugins that work around this misfeature: Lightroom: improve control over reverse-geocoded Location metadata | Photoshop Family Customer Commu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines