Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue improving the file of GIF type

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

I would really appreciate a help with a file and files of this type.

1. how can I copy text inside this file and paste it on notepad as text format

2. how can I improve the quality of white space between lines

3. how can I improve image size

I have tried however, I am unable to sort the things out if the team will help me with the answers I'll be more than happy

Thanks.

RTS10_848.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post was made in a Photoshop forum, which may not be the best place, depending on what tools you have available and how you approach the solution. In my opinion, you'll most likely not be able to use any kind of optical character recognition (OCR), such as what is available with Acrobat, to read this due to poor quality. You may need to type it over yourself.

You could always try, though - do you have the full Creative Cloud subscription with access to Acrobat DC? If so, try converting to PDF and running OCR within Acrobat. Once you do, you could copy the text to the clipboard - but be on the lookout for errors in recognition.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, the chances of any automatic solution is very small. The task here will be to retype this. Or just buy a copy of this 1895 bestseller for a few dollars. It's unusual to find a novel reset in this compact way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Unless it's a galley proof, but I'd expect that to be divided into the original paragraphs still).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines