Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Log into Lightroom mobile on Mac desktop app

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Same issues as other people here. I tried to log into the Lightroom mobile section in the mac desktop app but nothing happened... I have subscribed to the CC photo suite, so no "trial version".

The mobile app on my Iphone works fine, and the lightroom web page too.

I have duly noted that I need to update my Lightroom to the last version but I am stuck on the "2015" version as mentioned in the information page (not mentioned 2015.1 or .2  or anything else).

I tried to uninstall/reinstall several times, to force the "search for updates" on creative cloud, to delete the oopbm (cannot remember the file's name) in the library file etc... Nothing works. Still stuck on the 2015 version.

I'm working on a 2009 27" imac with OSX updated.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help...

Florian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Hi Florian,

Please sign out of creative cloud desktop app and rename the caps folder located in the below location:

MacHD/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe

Sign in to Creative cloud desktop app again and click on install next to Lightroom.

Launch Lightroom click on help and choose system info and check the Lightroom version. It should be 2015.12

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging out then back into your Creative Cloud account from Help menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

Thanks a lot for your help. I just tried to do it, and it is the same issue. The lightroom mobile box doesn't come up when I click on sign in after logging back...

still the same version, and still the same issue. I am a bit lost on this! Just to add some clues, you will find here under information about this.

Capture d’écran 2017-07-27 à 21.54.24.pngCapture d’écran 2017-07-27 à 21.56.36.pngCapture d’écran 2017-07-27 à 21.57.51.pngCapture d’écran 2017-07-27 à 21.58.23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Floch,

Sync is disabled for all Lightroom versions <= CC 2015.6.1

For sync to work, upgrade Lightroom to the latest version (current version is 2015.12)

I will reach out to the customer  support team to help you in updating Lightroom.

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Florian,

Please sign out of creative cloud desktop app and rename the caps folder located in the below location:

MacHD/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe

Sign in to Creative cloud desktop app again and click on install next to Lightroom.

Launch Lightroom click on help and choose system info and check the Lightroom version. It should be 2015.12

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines