• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème d'importation de RAF de mon Fujifilm XT2 ?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je viens d'importer mes dernières images et en contrôlant je constate qu'il me manque 20% des photos. J'utilise très souvent la fonction BKT (bracketing) pour les photos et je me rends compte qu'à l'importation il me manque très souvent une image...

J'utilise la version Lightroom CC et j'ai fait la dernière mise à jour ce matin!

Merci pour votre aide...

Marie-France

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people/mariefrancem,

How to do import your images in Lightroom? Do you import images directly from SD Card or you copy images first on the local drive and then import?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been reports that bracketed sequences sometimes are problematic on import due to to the millisecond difference in the timestamp on each image.

Can you review them before import and do you move them to a local drive BEFORE importing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines