• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download an asset?!

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to find a straight answer. How do I download, say, a PSD brush or a PSD pattern (created with Adobe Capture) or a AI brush - how do I download these files from the CC library to my HARD DRIVE locally, so that they are stored on my local machine? For some reason, only my FILES folder on CC is synced to my local computer, I dont see an option to sync LIBRARIES to my local machine?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Your libraries are synced onto your local drive.

On windows you can see the contents in C:> Username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > Creative Cloud Libraries > LIBS > library number code > components

If you want them elsewhere you can copy them (don't move or your library will get in a knot)

Note :

If you just want to make a pattern available for future use in Photoshop  you can right click it in the library then choose Create Pattern Preset. You can then delete from the library and it will be stored

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your libraries are synced onto your local drive.

On windows you can see the contents in C:> Username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > Creative Cloud Libraries > LIBS > library number code > components

If you want them elsewhere you can copy them (don't move or your library will get in a knot)

Note :

If you just want to make a pattern available for future use in Photoshop  you can right click it in the library then choose Create Pattern Preset. You can then delete from the library and it will be stored as one of your Photoshop presets

To save a brush for future use in Photoshop , outside the library  - Select the brush tool and choose the brush from your library. Then go to brush presets panel and choose new brush preset.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Patterns from Capture, right-click on them in the Libraries panel, and choose "Create Pattern Preset". For brushes, select the brush from the Libraries panel, and then in the Brush panel menu, choose "New Brush Preset".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines