Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions with several books need to be moved to a new PC

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have installed Adobe Digital Editions when I bought a book. After a bought other books also.

Now we are doing a HW refresh in our enterprise. So I got a new PC.

The old PC will get dismissed. Now I need to move Adobe Digital Editions to the new PC together with the books.

Installation of Adobe Digital Edition is no problem. Today I registered also with Adobe Digital Editions.

But now I need to move the books also.

Our helpdesk asked me to disinstall the licences of the book on the old PC and install after the books on the new PC.

But they do not know how to achieve this.

Could you pls tell us, how we can disinstall the licences of the books on the old PC and reinstall the licences on the new PC.

I imagine that disinstalling the licences I will get a new licence for every book. But how should I proceed ?

Thank you very much

kindest regards

Reinhard Voglmaier

my e-mail is: reinhard.e.voglmaier@gsk.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move the my digital Ediiton folder under your Document form the old to the new device. Authorize the new device with the same adobe ID and it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have an adobe ID on my old installation. When I purchased the books I got a link for every book. That's all I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have no authoirze ade you can read the eBooks only one this one device and can not move to a other device. Or have you only ebooks without DRM Protection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines