• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Text editing BAG!!! SOS!

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friends, when I change the name of a layer in the photoshop at me often the glitch(bag)appears (you watch a photo and video). Somebody knows as to remove it? Thanks.. I checked drivers for a mouse, the video card, the monitor, I disconnected Nexus, I checked in different versions of the photoshop. Without results.65.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 home. i7700k, 1080 Palit, 16 gb, asus prime z270-a, photoshop cs6, cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andyd95796572  wrote

Windows 10 home. i7700k, 1080 Palit, 16 gb, asus prime z270-a, photoshop cs6, cc.

I am not understanding 'Glitch Bag'.  I also don't recognize the icon on the right side of the layer you have highlighted.    However we can see that your interface is not using the English language, and the fact that this 'glitch' occurs when renaming a layer, makes me wonder if it is a language setting problem.  Perhaps your keyboard language setting does not match the Photoshop language setting, and Photoshop is seeing unexpected and possibly non compliant return from the keyboard.  Does it happen when specific keys are are used?

Looking at your screen shots again, we can see a mix of English and another language.  Is your Photoshop version set to English?  And is your system using another language? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My photoshop has support of English and Russian. In system also 2 English (USA) and Russian languages are established. But your guess logical seems to me, I will try to rummage in language settings. Russian costs the main language in the photoshop. At exposure of the main English the glitch wasn't gone (.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this glitch irritates me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On all my computers there is this effect! Everywhere there is Windows 10. Can do it a compatibility problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines