• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New laptop, old Lightroom.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a Adobe Lightroom 5 cd and also serial number. I used it on my old laptop. I changed my laptop and ıt hasn’t got cd driver. How can I download Lightroom 5 and if I download it will it works with old serial number?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download from this page Download Photoshop Lightroom and it will work with your old serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support. But ıt denied my serial number. It says " The serial number you entered is invalid."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that you downloaded Lightroom 5, and not a different version?

Does the serial number start with 1160 and does it contain 24 digits, numbers only?

Do not post the number here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I downloaded Lightroom 5 on that link I don't know which version and also serial number start with 1160.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines