• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Insert Quiz Into Presentation

Sep 19, 2008 Sep 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to insert a quiz into a PowerPoint 2003 presentation with heavy use of graphics & backgrounds. When I try to insert the quiz using the Quiz Manager PowerPoint hangs and Windows Task Manager shows that PowerPoint 2003 is "Not Responding". The Quiz does not get inserted into the Presentation.

I have tested inserting the quiz using PowerPoint 2007 and it works. Although the quiz is inserted very small & I have to resize it.

Can someone help me to get this to work in PowerPoint 2003?

Thanks much!

Kellee
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2008 Oct 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to insert quiz in a new PowerPoint2003 presentation (different from the one that is crashing) successfully?

If yes i would recommend you to try the following:
Create a new PowerPoint 2003 presentation
Select Insert->'Slides from file' and select the presentation which is crashing
After this import your new presentation will have same slides as the presentation which is crashing
Add quiz and questions to this new presentation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2008 Oct 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Can someone help me with same problem, I'm using PowerPoint 2002. or else if I use Presenter 6 I cant publish the file locally... need this really urgent, critical project!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources