• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush does not work with latest update 2015.12

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded the latest update for Lightroom....2015.12 . Since uploading, the Adjustment Brush does not work. Not sure how to tell Adobe or tell me what I am doing wrong.  Have used the product since CC started.

Thanks, Don

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

When you say it doesn't work, exactly what happens when you try to use it?

Have you checked all the sliders at the bottom of the brush panel? Especially Density.

Complex, busy parts of an image with Auto Mask turned on will result in the brush not working as you expect.

Screenshot 2017-08-08 07.49.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena:

Your response was not helpful at all.  It didn't deal with the issue at hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course her response was helpful. She moved the thread to the Lightroom forum from whatever unhelpful place you originally posted.

Hal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Numbers_1  wrote

Sheena:

Your response was not helpful at all.  It didn't deal with the issue at hand.

If Sheena Kaul​ had not transferred your post to the Lightroom forum, I would not have seen it and would not have provided my response.  Thank you Sheena.

Numbers_1 You are most welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say it doesn't work, exactly what happens when you try to use it?

Have you checked all the sliders at the bottom of the brush panel? Especially Density.

Complex, busy parts of an image with Auto Mask turned on will result in the brush not working as you expect.

Screenshot 2017-08-08 07.49.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I have the flow set at 85 so it should be doing something.  I have tried to apply the Highlight tool and nothing happened. When you hover over the dot to see where I applied the brush, nothing turns red.  This has happened on a couple of different photos using different brushes and the same thing happens.

At this point the Adjustment Brush is not working for me at all and I have used it a lot over the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just looked at Lightroom again.......human error, the Density slider was set at zero.  Appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines