• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 - Ortsfelder leer in Diashow Modul bei Verwendung von Umgekehrten Geocoding

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich verwende Umgekehrtes Geocoding, um aus den GPS Daten Ortsangaben wie Stadt, Bundesland/Kanton, Land, ISO-Ländercode zu bestimmen. Dies funktioniert auch einwandfrei. Diese Daten werden mir im Bibliothek- bzw. Karten-Modul als hellgrau, d.h. als von Google Maps übernommen, angezeigt.

Möchte ich diese Felder jetzt im Diashow-Modul für Textüberlagerungen verwenden, so werden mir nur leere Felder angezeigt. Hat irgendeiner eine Idee, woran das liegt und wie ich die von Google Maps übernommenen Ortsangaben im Diashow-Modul nutzen kann?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

If you right click on one of the geo-locations (Sublocation, City, State, Country) and then select the valid choice, the text switches from gray to white (indicating you have accepted the geo-location as correct) and then I believe the information is usable in Slideshow.

In my opinion, this is a poor design, which requires a lot of manual interaction, and so I don't use the Lightroom Map Module to apply GPS coordinates and locations to my photos. I use a freeware program called GeoSetter which ha

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right click on one of the geo-locations (Sublocation, City, State, Country) and then select the valid choice, the text switches from gray to white (indicating you have accepted the geo-location as correct) and then I believe the information is usable in Slideshow.

In my opinion, this is a poor design, which requires a lot of manual interaction, and so I don't use the Lightroom Map Module to apply GPS coordinates and locations to my photos. I use a freeware program called GeoSetter which has a much nicer interface and design than what you see in Lightroom. Once you geo-locate a photo in Geo Setter and then save the metadata to the files (or xmp in the case of RAW), you can read this information into LR via the command Metadata->Read Metadata from Files. If you are going to do this, first turn on the Lightroom option to automatically write metadata to XMP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. Very helpful.

When you export pictures, geo-location is carried over to the picture file even if you do not convert Google Maps results into values before. So, I thought it would work the same with the diashow module, but apparently it doesn't. Looks to me like a programming flaw, at least, this is inconsistent design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines