• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is not enough memory available error when trying to underline text.

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes,

Estoy teniendo un error con todos mis dispositivos (móvil y tablet) que me impide poder editar los PDFs que tengo guardados en el Document Cloud.

Se pueden abrir en su totalidad sin ninguna dificultad, pero en el momento que se entra en modo edición (la opción de subrayar), comienza a fallar. No puedo más que abrir y editar ese archivo en concreto, los demás dan el mismo fallo: "No hay suficiente memoria disponible. No se puede descargar el archivo".

He probado a borrar aplicaciones y aún con varios Gigas de almacenamiento libre, sigue dando el mismo error. Desinstalar la aplicación y volverla a descargar no soluciona el problema, es más, el documento editado no se guarda en su última versión, sino en una mucho anterior donde no aparecen las nuevas modificaciones, por lo que se pierde todo el trabajo.

Me preguntaba si habría alguna solución para este inconveniente. Muchas gracias.

Un cordial saludo,

Alejandro Marfil

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alejandro,

Based on the description mentioned above, you are receiving " Not enough memory available" error when underlining text using comment option in Acrobat Reader, is that correct?

Does the error appears when you underline text on a pdf file stored locally?

If possible, try underlining text using Acrobat Reader desktop application and see if that works. You can download Reader for desktop using this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also, try deleting few files from document cloud and try workflow again.

Could you share version of Acrobat Reader installed on the device?

And, Android OS version installed on the device?

You may refer to this link for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

Thank you,

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alejandro,

Based on the description mentioned above, you are receiving " Not enough memory available" error when underlining text using comment option in Acrobat Reader, is that correct?

Does the error appears when you underline text on a pdf file stored locally?

If possible, try underlining text using Acrobat Reader desktop application and see if that works. You can download Reader for desktop using this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also, try deleting few files from document cloud and try workflow again.

Could you share version of Acrobat Reader installed on the device?

And, Android OS version installed on the device?

You may refer to this link for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

Thank you,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivam,

Recently I was trying to open local documents that were not uploaded in the cloud. It seems that it was a "Document Cloud" bug, because they opened without a mistake.

I did what you said and I deleted those documents. I will try later to see if the error still working by uploading the files again.

Thank you very much,

Alejandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines