• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CC Clone overlay only a dot!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS CC 14.2, OS 10.11.  Clone overlay shows only as a dot.  No matter the size of my brush or how zoomed in I am.  All 5 clone sources do this.  Restarting the app and the computer do not resolve.  All documents do this.  I've got "Show overlay" at 100% normal and "Clipped" options.  The overlay is basically useless and its affecting my speed and accuracy.  Anyone have an idea of how to resolve!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Actually, I reinstalled the pen tablet driver and that resolved the issue!  OF course it created other ones but at least that is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Cap Lock on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try resetting your preferences, maybe something got corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trashed the preferences relating tools, restarted whole system.  Didn't help.

Trashed whole preferences folder, emptied trash, restarted system.  Didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you take a screenshot including the options bar - the layer panel and the clone panel

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if going to System Preferences>Accessibility>Display and the setting the Cursor Size to Normal resolves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I reinstalled the pen tablet driver and that resolved the issue!  OF course it created other ones but at least that is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines