Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC on Multiple computers?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
So I currently have CC installed on my laptop, however I just got a new desktop and would like to set up the CC programs on there.
Is that possible? Or is it only 1 license per computer?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

you can install on an unlimited number of computers by installing the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and using it to install your cc programs.

you'll be prompted to sign out from other computers if installed on more than 2 computers but that's an insignificant limitation for internet connected computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install on an unlimited number of computers by installing the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and using it to install your cc programs.

you'll be prompted to sign out from other computers if installed on more than 2 computers but that's an insignificant limitation for internet connected computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it matter if you go from Mac system to an android/PC system?
I'm looking to purchase a PC laptop soon but my account is currently being used on a Macintosh system.

This will have me on both a Mac Desktop and PC Laptop. Will there be any issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it doesn't matter if it's os x (eg, sierra) or win (eg win 7) or any combo of the two os'es, but android will work with mobile apps only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines