• ํ•œ๊ตญ ์ปค๋ฎค๋‹ˆํ‹ฐ
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I missing Perfect Resize?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had read about the Perfect Resize function Photoshop has and I have quite a few images that need resizing, so I decided to install the trial and see if I like it.
But I just installed photoshop and it isnt in here. Its supposed to be File ยป Automate >> Perfect Resize from what I've heard. Did it move? Did it change? Is it not available during the trial version? I havent been keeping with photoshop lately(The last one I used was cs2) so I apologize if seems like a dumb question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

I dimly remember Perfect Resize. If you installed Photoshop after Perfect Resize, you need to reinstall Perfect Resize 10.5.1 according to this:

ON1 and Photoshop CC 2017 Plugin Compatibility โ€“ ON1 Support

If I am mistaken as to what version of Photoshop you are trying to install it on, please check with ON1 Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dimly remember Perfect Resize. If you installed Photoshop after Perfect Resize, you need to reinstall Perfect Resize 10.5.1 according to this:

ON1 and Photoshop CC 2017 Plugin Compatibility โ€“ ON1 Support

If I am mistaken as to what version of Photoshop you are trying to install it on, please check with ON1 Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are unable to find a solution to this you can always create and action and batch your images through this action.

Here's a quick video on how to do this - https://vimeo.com/63560497

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines