• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help With Manual Lip Sync

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently been working on an animation but I've been having a hard time with lip syncing. The auto lip sync isn't very accurate, I guess because of my accent, but I'm willing to manually do the lip sync if I have to. The only problem is that it's pretty difficult. I can't add/remove a viseme, I can only replace an existing one, and I can shorten a viseme without making the following one longer. Is there any best practice or helpful video/forum post that would help me be able to manually lip sync better? I'm starting to lose hope and might just learn how to use Adobe Animate to lip sync or get Toon Boom Harmony if I can't figure it out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

This video goes over the basics, and should cover all the topics you were asking about: https://youtu.be/N-_nwpSkuGE?t=19m34s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video goes over the basics, and should cover all the topics you were asking about: https://youtu.be/N-_nwpSkuGE?t=19m34s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! The razorblade tool is extremely helpful! I really should start watching the monthly CA videos. Thank you so much again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines