Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animdessin adding checkerboard frames

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I'm using AnimDeessin in PS CC 2017.  If I create or add single frame in the timeline it has the normal purple shading.  But if add 2 frames, or extend 1 frame to 2 frames; the first frame has the checkboard/transparency background, and the second frame has the normal purple shading.  I know its not suppose to function in this manner, but I can't figure out what setting is causing this anomaly.  I've included an example below!

flaw.JPG

Thanks

Carl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carl you may have better luck searching the web for imformation on the third party extension. Some animation site may be able to answer your question.  Have you looked at any of the web tutorials for example http://thinkinganimation.com/using-animdessin-photoshop-plugin-animation-series-part-1-ones-twos-and...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJ,

I've checked just about everywhere, I'm certain its a photoshop setting and not something resident in Amindessin.

Thanks

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is You have install an extension that most here do not us or know anything about or what it does to Photoshop's operation.   You show a partial screen capture showing a timeline we know nothing about.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JJMack,

I don't mean to be condescending but just because you may not know anything about it, that doesn't mean someone else doesn't.  That timeline isn't part of Animdessin, that's part of Photoshop.  Photoshop has been able to do Timeline Animations since CS6, and its quite obvious you may not know everything about the Photoshop Animation Timeline functionality.  I would assume that if someone isn't well versed in an area, they would just move on; and not discourage others just because they are in the dark!   You have no idea who I've question and where I've posted and I have, and the answers I've gotten; which were not correct.  So since you are not all knowing in this function in Photoshop, why do you keep addressing this thread and discouraging my personal pursuit of an answer? Why is it so difficult  for you to move on to threads that you have experience in.

My question isn't about AnimDessin, it is indeed a Photoshop Timeline issue.  Yes, I've only shown a partial screen capture because showing any more than that isn't going to be helpful.  If it was something obvious I would have discovered it already.  I've done my research, watched the video you provided a link to weeks ago, and many others.  Trust me, its a Photoshop setting or setup issue.   The plugin just allows you to do certain things easier, it doesn't add any additional functionality to Photoshop.

I understand that most people may not be aware or familiar with this Photoshop timeline functionality, I'm not looking for or addressing those who don't.  I'm combing the bushes for someone that uses Photoshop to create cell animations on a regular basis.

Thanks

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines