• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Vendor account you entered is not associated with item you are trying to open error msg

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it has been asked for many times online,but i can't found a solution online.. and contacted Adobe Help Chat.. as per usual like others, been directed to this forum to post my question..

It looks like (from my reading online).. when I first purchased the ebook (epub) from Google Playstore, and downloaded as epub, it directly opened in Adobe Digital Edition application (frankly, I never know it exists this application)... It opened ebook, b'cos I haven't sign in an Adobe account to authorize desktop, it assigned an  unique ID to that book(that is my understanding from online search)... Recently, my company has upgraded my desktop to a faster PC, b'cos that unique ID only exits in old PC (which I have no idea where is it now)... I can not open all my ebook anymore..I just want to know how to reset it... I tried to download my book from Google Playbook again, but won't open up, with above error msg..any idea how to fix it?

Why ADE can not just force any new users to sign in proper adobe userid, rather than assign an unique ID, to minimize this kinda of troublesome.. it is sooo annoying for any new users

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Digital Edition can not change the authorize of the eBook. If you has open the eBooks first with a device how is not authoirze you get read the eBooks only on this device! You can only ask your reseller if you can get a new file so, authoirze adobe digital with the new adobe id and download new. No other way exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines