• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying Preview Issue!

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to using Adobe After Effects CC 2017 and every time i press play (Preview), it plays extremely slow. I need to sync a clip to music and i can't hear the song and beats properly so i can't continue till this is fixed. It's ridiculously irritating and i cannot go further without this issue being resolved! Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like actual preview settings. And it might be a good idea to actually read the help on the subject matter. AE is not an editing program and in fact very few things are ever realtime. Even the modernized preview stuff is not guaranteed smooth playback. You simply expect the program to work in a way it isn't meant to.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like actual preview settings. And it might be a good idea to actually read the help on the subject matter. AE is not an editing program and in fact very few things are ever realtime. Even the modernized preview stuff is not guaranteed smooth playback. You simply expect the program to work in a way it isn't meant to.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a bug. After Effects is not meant to playback anything in realtime. It's not an editing software, but an composer.

You can use the preview for real-time playback but it's performance highly depends on your machine, your footage and your composition.

Cheers,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines