Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Création d'un cdocuement en pixel.

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Comment se fait-il que lorsque je crée un document pour le web de 800 x 600 pixel, mon document fait en réalité 1069 x 805 pixel ?

J'ai obtenu ces chiffres précis en faisant une copie d'écran puis en ouvrant la copie sous Photoshop

Comme si les pixels sous InDesign n'étaient pas équivalents aux pixels standards.

Que ce soit sous Photoshop, Muse, Illustrator, etc., les pixels sont des pixels et correspondent à la résolution de mon écran, c'est à dire 1920 x 1200.

Bon il y a surement un truc qui m'échappe et je compte sur vos lumières.

Par avances, merci.

Alain.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

As if the pixels under InDesign were not equivalent to the standard pixels.

InDesign and Acrobat define zoom percentages differently than Photoshop. Since CS6 InDesign gets your monitor specifications and displays the page at its actual print output size—your rulers will display 1" as a measured 1". Acrobat by default does the same. Photoshop displays 100% as a 1:1 pixel ratio, which is what you are expecting.

InDesign CS6 resolution for pixel documents not the same

But when I export it to PDF, th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software and settings did you make to create the screenshot? What zoom percentage were you?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

J'utilise ma touche "impression écran" sur mon clavier Microsoft et mon document InDesign est à 100%.

Lorsque j'importe la capture sur Photoshop, j'ai mon image d'écran entière qui fait 1920 x 1200 pixels.

On voit sur l'image jointe que les règles en pixels sont fausses sous Indesign.

Le document ne fait pas 800 de large mais 1069...

Capture écran.jpg

Bill,

Je suis sur PC et ma résolution d'écran en ppp est de 72 comme sur Mac.

Lorsque je crée le document sur InDesign je n'ai pas d'option de 72 ou 300 ppp.

C'est pour le web, donc en 72 ppp de base.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The design size has no direct effect on the number of pixels on screen when you are designing. They are not measuring the same thing. If you must work on this unusual, perhaps unique, way, zoom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said if rather than using a screen shot which will never be as precise you export the file as a jpeg then you should not have a problem. When you use the Export function under the File Menu and choose jpeg as the file format you will be able to see and/or change the resolution before exporting. See screen shot:

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 11.39.11 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai exporté en jpg, effectivement, je peux modifier les ppp et le format correspond, j'ai bien un document de 800 x 600 pixels en 72 ppp.

Mais lorsque je l'exporte en PDF, c'est mon but final, mon pdf affiché en 100 % fait bien 1069 pixels de large sur le navigateur.

Bon je trouve cela étrange...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were to export your document from InDesign as a jpeg at 72 ppi resolution then it would retain the 800 x 600 pixels. If you export it with a resolution of 300 ppi  it will measure 3333 x 2500 pixels. The pixel dimension size is dependent on the resolution chosen for it. Making a screen shot will (at least on a Macintosh) make the resolution a default of 72 ppi but the actual pixel dimension size will be determined by the view magnification used when making the screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As if the pixels under InDesign were not equivalent to the standard pixels.

InDesign and Acrobat define zoom percentages differently than Photoshop. Since CS6 InDesign gets your monitor specifications and displays the page at its actual print output size—your rulers will display 1" as a measured 1". Acrobat by default does the same. Photoshop displays 100% as a 1:1 pixel ratio, which is what you are expecting.

InDesign CS6 resolution for pixel documents not the same

But when I export it to PDF, this is my final goal, my pdf displayed in 100% done well 1069 pixels wide on the browser.

Well I find it strange...

Most browser plugins will scale and fit the width of the PDF into the available browser space and it doesn't matter what the PDF output dimensions are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je travaille beaucoup et depuis longtemps sur Photoshop, Animate ( Flash ),  Muse, etc, et je viens de découvrir InDesign afin de créer des pdf, cette constatation me semblait étrange, mais apparemment pas pour les utilisateurs courants.

Je vais donc prendre vos commentaires en compte et vous remercier pour vos explications.

Alain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found InDesign to create PDFs, this statement seemed strange to me, but apparently not for current users.

InDesign is still primarily a print application. Prior to CS6 it was difficult to view your document at its actual print output size because the 1:1 convention produces different measured sizes depending on the display's physical size and resolution. On my iMac running at 109ppi I had to set the view to 66% in order to get the actual print size. The 1:1 view isn't of much use for print design.

It is possible to go back to the legacy 1:1 view via scripting. There are some scripts in the link I posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines