• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moleskine Adobe Draw

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if the Moleskine Adobe Sketchbook works with adobe draw? If not this would be a great addition to the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Lunar.

I had a feeling you might be making a "broader" feature request. Thanks for the clarification. I'll pass it along.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lunar.

No, I'm sorry, there is no integration with the Moleskine Smart Notebook.

I don't imagine there are plans to enable that, but I'm more than happy to share your query/request with the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

God, the Adobe draw app has so much potential I've been using it for a couple of months now.  I know the app is free but it's perfect for the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, maybe a full version with optional paid features could be an idea, I'm sure I and others would be happy to pay for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lunar.

I just want to make sure I'm understanding... Do you mean add a paid feature to make the app compatible with the Smart Notebook?

Let me know so I share your feeback correctly.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, amongst many other feature requests like the bezier tool, gradients etc. most of the popular features from the full illustrator programme would be great. I know the interface may be cluttered with lots of features but this could be overcome with pull tab icons, theres a whole frame to put to use,  making it easy and intuitive for the full demographic.  Just shooting some ideas...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lunar.

I had a feeling you might be making a "broader" feature request. Thanks for the clarification. I'll pass it along.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines