• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Avvio bloccato dopo Aggiornamento WIndows

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve, ieri si è automaticamente aggiornato il sistema windows. da questo momento quando accedo a Lightroom si carica l'interfaccia ma rimane bloccata la schermata di presentazione, mentre il software passa in gestione attività come (non risponde). Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

The current version is LR6.12

Try updating.

You can use the direct download link for Windows:

http://swupdl.adobe.com/updates/oobe/aam20/win/AdobeLightroom-6.0/6.12/setup.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom is installed?

Aiuto >> Informazioni sul Sistema

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't push any button. That's everything it shows when I turn on Lightroom. It should be the 6.0. I've tried to restart my pc before the upgrade of yesterday but it says it can't do it. Anyway I found that the upgrade was not about Windows system but about Adobe

Immagine.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current version is LR6.12

Try updating.

You can use the direct download link for Windows:

http://swupdl.adobe.com/updates/oobe/aam20/win/AdobeLightroom-6.0/6.12/setup.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't push any button. That's everything it shows when I turn on Lightroom. It should be the 6.0. I've tried to restart my pc before the upgrade of yesterday but it says it can't do it. Anyway I found that the upgrade was not about Windows system but about Adobe
Immagine.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines