Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single Facebook Photo

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to pull the most current picture from a Facebook album into a responsive Muse site.  I have tried MuseThemes Facebook gallery widget, however, the minimum of photos it allows is 5 and I looking for 1.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

All supported Muse widgets are listed on this page https://musewidgets.com/

If the functionality you are looking for isn't in one of these widgets, chances of such a widget existing are slim.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry but you want it to update this image dynamically when Facebook updates the image at their end?

if so, Facebook owns this image on their server and you need to take it up with them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are plenty widgets that will look to a facebook gallery and post the photos on a muse site.  Widgets like Facebook Album Gallery or Facebook Photo Albums.  However, I'm looking for a widget that will allow only one photo/post from a gallery to be shown on the muse site.

This is a for a burger shop that posts a picture of a special burger each week on Facebook.  They would like the single photo to also be shown on their website.  

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Many Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All supported Muse widgets are listed on this page https://musewidgets.com/

If the functionality you are looking for isn't in one of these widgets, chances of such a widget existing are slim.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You should try out this widget: https://elfsight.com/facebook-feed-widget/

It's great for any purposes. It allows you to work with all types of content, as I know, it allows to display a one single photo from Facebook too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines