Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE - how to render mp4 with NO navigation bar

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm new to the forums, still learning my way around ADOBE, so far, love what I have to work with. I have a question.

I'm trying to create a simple animation of an image shrinking to nothing at a specific position away from the original. There is no sound, just animation.

I want this mp4 to be a part of my power point presentation. I want to include it on the timeline so that I can trigger it's start via power point. It needs to have a transparent background and no navagation tools. I don't want to see the play buttons and such.

What I'm getting, is the image on a black background, with the play button and navigation bar present. Is anyone able to help me???

Many thanks,

Lisa

Maine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

This has nothing to do with the MP4 files. Player controls are handled by the program, in this case PowerPoint. And MP4 doesn't support transparency, anyway, so this approach is wrong on all accounts. If you realyl need transparency and it needs to work in PP, your only option would be to use a suitable AVI CoDec. Otherwise simply include the proper background in the animation. I would strongly suggest you read up on this stuff and by that I don't just mean Adobe. Your lack of knowledge of Power

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with the MP4 files. Player controls are handled by the program, in this case PowerPoint. And MP4 doesn't support transparency, anyway, so this approach is wrong on all accounts. If you realyl need transparency and it needs to work in PP, your only option would be to use a suitable AVI CoDec. Otherwise simply include the proper background in the animation. I would strongly suggest you read up on this stuff and by that I don't just mean Adobe. Your lack of knowledge of PowerPoint seems just as severe (no offense).

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well....thank you for the information, sir.

I didn't realize my question highlighted my "severe lack of knowledge". You comment, in fact, did greatly offend me.

I misjudged the safety of asking questions here.

I won't make that mistake again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't get a transparent background in an MP4, but you can try to match the background color of your PowerPoint project! MP4's compression is pretty famous for messing with color accuracy though, but it's worth a shot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines