• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lrinstagram and adding back deleted photo

Advisor ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the lrinstagram app and added photos to instagram - what a great feature!  However, I forgot to add a caption for the very fist one.  So I deleted it from instagram on my phone.  Now that I've added a caption, I want to add it back to instagram.  I deleted the photo from "Instagram photos" in LR and now it's moved to "Deleted photos to remove."  If I try to add the photo from my collection with the caption, LR just puts it back and thinks it's been published - which it has (absent the caption).  How can I re-add the photo to Instagram photos with the caption and publish?  Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Hi bartonlew,

Have you checked whether the image is available to delete in the Instagram app? Once deleted try uploading it with a different name with caption and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bartonlew,

Have you checked whether the image is available to delete in the Instagram app? Once deleted try uploading it with a different name with caption and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I subsequently learned that you need to delete photos in the app - as you suggested.  So I did that and republished the photo successfully with a caption. 

Best,

Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines