• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr no me deja importar ningún archivo

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Siempre he utilizado mi Lr con todo tipo de fotos, pero ayer intenté importar unas fotos muy pesadas en raw y jpg y solo separaron 37 y luego se congeló, cancelé la operación y cuando lo intenté nuevamente me arroja esto : "no se ha podido comprar un archivo en la carpeta de destino porque no se puede modificar".

Y ya intento con cualquier otra imagen de mi Mac Pro  y me dice lo mismo. Actualicé la versión y desinstale e instale y aún no funciona.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the exact version of LR, your OS and version as well as the camera used.

Also, please make sure you have full access privileges at the target location.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inicialmente lo hice con Lr 6, ahora lo actualicé y me sale que tengo Lr Catalogo Ircat. Y no me deja importar ni archivos de la sim card ni archivos que tengo en mi laptop, no puedo editar ningún tipo de archivo.

La cámara con la que tomé las fotos de la sim card es una

Sony A99II.

Mi OS X versión es 10.11.6

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As asked before, please tell us the exact version of your LR, ie. 6.x

You can check this from LR's help menu / Systeminformation.

The camera you are using needs at least LR 6.8 and I suspect you did not really update to the latest version 6.12.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I just checked and it's 6.12 but I updated to the las version that creative adobe gave me. And after I tried to import pictures from that SIM card, now I can't import anything else, even pictures that I already used to edit in Lr.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be able to help, you need to tell us much more details - 'It's not working' is far from being enough information to be able to help.

What exactly happens -  or what not?

Are there any messages?

If there are no messages, post a screen-capture of the issue and describe in more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what the message says.. I just deleted all the pictures that I used to have. And it says the same with pictures that I'd already edited before.

Now I don't know what else I can do. I think I have tried everything. And the version is 6.12

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read my last post again and respond to the questions.

It's impossible to help you otherwise - my crystal ball is out for polishing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-31 a las 1.00.45 p.m..png

This is what the message says!!! I´ve reinstalled many times the program and nothing different happen. And I have room enough in my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This usually means that the folder you are trying to MOVE the photos into does not have WRITE permission according to your operating system; so you have to either select a different folder as the Destination at import; or you have to change the permissions on the folder.

Another issue, which may or may not be related: do not use periods in the file name! This has been known to cause problems for Lightroom in the past. The only period should be just before the file type, for example, DSC_0022.jpg has one period just before the file type and is fine. DSC_0022..jpg could cause problems because there is an extra period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines