• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update to Lightroom CC 2015.12

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the enterprise CC all inclusive package that cost near over NZD$3k (3 users) and I am stuck with Lightroom CC 2015 that can't even read the RAW files from my Sony a6500! I am desperately needing to have the CC2015.12 update, it is essential for my work.

How is this happening?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through the Creative Cloud app - no luck.

I have tried installing from the download file that i had to get from http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/LTRM/6/win64/Lightroom_6_LS11.exe?PID=2159997  - NO LUCK!

I have tried running the update (from here: http://swupdl.adobe.com/updates/oobe/aam20/win/AdobeLightroom-6.0/6.12/setup.zip ) on the version installed through the CC app - STILL NO LUCK!

I can't even get in touch with customer service rep, and i saw that someone else was able to and they managed to fix it for them (Can't update to latest version of Lightroom CC )

ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Ok, so I got in touch with an Adobe rep and they told me to delete this file:

C:\Program files(x86)\common files\adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0\AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

and then close all instances of Adobe/CC/Acrobat - this includes CoreSync, CCLibrary, CCXProcess, etc - in the task manager (i am on windows).

Once that's done, run the update from Download Photoshop Lightroom and you are good to go!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The detection logic sometimes does not work as expected and thus the update to 2015.12 is not offered automatically.

For the A6500 you need at least 2015.8.

Download the 2015.12 update directly from here and install it manually: Download Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already tried this, but none the less i tried it again and still the same outcome... Do you have any other suggestions? It really doesnt make sense as I am the secondary admin, and the admin sits right next to me in our office with the both of us scratching our heads over this. Cheersupdate failed.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so I got in touch with an Adobe rep and they told me to delete this file:

C:\Program files(x86)\common files\adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0\AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

and then close all instances of Adobe/CC/Acrobat - this includes CoreSync, CCLibrary, CCXProcess, etc - in the task manager (i am on windows).

Once that's done, run the update from Download Photoshop Lightroom and you are good to go!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines