• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading Lightroom from 5.0 to 5.7.1 [Serial number invalid]

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I know this is probably just a problem I'm having but I'm trying to update to the latest version of LIghtroom 5 and I'm having issues.

I'm downloading version 5.7.1 from this link:

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/LTRM/5_7_1/osx10/Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11.dmg

When I install it. I get asked for a serial number which I have.

However, it tells me my number is invalid. Is it too late to update my version of lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Do you still have your receipt from the purchase of your previous version? If yes, you may need to contact Adobe here either by phone or chat:

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have either typed in one or more number characters wrong or it is an Upgrade serial number for LR 5 and you have not entered a qualifying previous version serial number correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have your receipt from the purchase of your previous version? If yes, you may need to contact Adobe here either by phone or chat:

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines