• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download CS6

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few years ago, I downloaded Photoshop CS6 onto my computer. Now, I am trying to download the same version onto my computer, but I do not know how to. I have my serial number and account, just do not know how to get the actual program onto my computer. Is it possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just downloaded  CS6 Photoshop onto my repaired iMac - I have the serial number - it downloaded but won't install - the message says -

We've encountered the following issues

Installer failed to initialise. This could be due to a missing file. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem

I can't see how to install the Support Advisor either.

How can I get my Photoshop CS6 on my iMac with a new disc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 and earlier programs have not been tested and will not be updated for Mac El Capitan/Sierra

-which means that you try to use CS6 and earlier at YOUR risk of having problems due to Apple updates

-Apple did not maintain backward compatibility with old programs in El Capitan or Sierra

--Adobe has a workaround to Apple's problem of not maintaining backward compatibility

--help links and an Adobe solution to installing old programs are here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2301916

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK great but it won't accept my serial number for some reason ) i tried the CS6 extended series number and the other two serial numbers in my accounts page

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 09.24.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all good - i had 3 products and 3 serial numbers - i needed to put in the version 13 for WIN apparently but it seems to be installing now. Thanks all for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're now running macOS Sierra.

Try Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines