Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC - develop mode - white or black pictures

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I despair slowly. I recently became a user of the CC license for Adobe Lightroom.

1. Problem: Now In the developer mode, the problem is that the photo becomes white as soon as I navigate to the editing panels. I often have to wipe the mouse to the left and to the right so that the images appear again.

2. Problem: When I navigate with the cursor to the next picture, this is often black. I then have to change to the library mode and back to the developer mode, so I get the photo again displayed.

I have updated Lightroom on the latest version and also the graphics card driver.

Has yet another great idea for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

The first thing to try would be to go to the Performance tab of the Preferences dialogue and remove the check mark from "Use graphics processor."

Hal

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to try would be to go to the Performance tab of the Preferences dialogue and remove the check mark from "Use graphics processor."

Hal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Hal,

yes that was very helpful. It seems to fix the problem!

Thanks a million.

Nils

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I was having the same problem too and this fixed it as well .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines