• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing data file 33::4 on more and more files I open

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects are continuing to destroy my project files.

Whenever I open a file or try to save it there is a possibility I would never be able to open it again.

At the moment I'm working on a project with 50ish incremental saves. Every couple of days there is more and more files that I'm not able to open.

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 11.55.59 — Postimage.org

It was happening on AE CC 2016 and now on CC 2017 on Mac - El Capitan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version did you have before you had CC 2017? (There was no such thing as CC 2016 released to the public.)

What hardware do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lukas,

I have not seen a response from you since your original post. Do you still need help? If so let us know. If not, please tell us how you solved your issue if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still need help with this like i saved it and all

The next morning

After Effects missing data in file (33:4)

I'm so so so mad because i've been working on this for 2 weeks and i always save whenever i'm done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you import that file into a new AE project?

Can you open any of your auto-save files?

Do you do incremental saving? If so, can you open any of them? If you don't do incremental saving, I highly recommend you start. AE even has a very handy, built-in command for increment and save. I usually invoke it every time I start doing something major in a project. So, usually a couple times a day, if not more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines