• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot sign in to "sync with lightroom mobile"

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i've been stuck for hours. i cannot log in to lightroom mobile via my lightroom cc on mac.

here's my version:

Lightroom version:  CC 2015 [1014445]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Mac OS 10

Version: 10.12 [6]

it looks like my lightroom version, is not up to date, right? itried updating manually, i tried to uninstal and reisntal both both creative cloud and lightroom cc over and over, i tried to remove the OPM.DB thing, still it didnt work, i tried everything that anyone suggested on any forums (or at least i searched on google) anyone please help? i need to sync my presets to my lightroom on my iphone. thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Hi aldii​,

I looked up the email address you used for this Forums account and see that it has a Creative Cloud Photography plan associated with it. The screenshot you have looks to be some sort of team or institution license instead of a personal one. Are you sure you have signed into the Creative Cloud app and Lightroom with the correct email address?

Thanks,

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to download the 2015.12 update directly and install it locally? Download Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, the link you gave didnt show where th lighroom cc 2015.12. but i tried to download the lighroom not from creaive cloud ( from lightroom.adobe.com) and the installing stuck at 90%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really hard to find, isn't it?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the heads up, but still didn't work, i download it again, and the updates, but it didnt work ,the updates won't installed.Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 8.08.35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi aldii​,

I looked up the email address you used for this Forums account and see that it has a Creative Cloud Photography plan associated with it. The screenshot you have looks to be some sort of team or institution license instead of a personal one. Are you sure you have signed into the Creative Cloud app and Lightroom with the correct email address?

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines