• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuse in Photoshop - Adding and modifying movement and face expressions

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a character in Fuse CC (Beta) and exported it into .dae-format. Thereafter I have opened it into Photoshop 2017 where I succeed to add body movement and face expression. I can not find ways to add new movements or modify the included scripts. I'm also interested in performing lip sync by uploading sound files where a person sings.

Can anybody help me with outlining how to do or direct to a source of information for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah, not at all. Simply learn a real 3D program and don't even bother with those atrocious Adobe offerings. Why would you even want to learn these workflows, when nobody out there in "the industry" uses them? If you plan on becoming a serious 3D artist, then this stuff is useless and you are wasting your time.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I'm not aiming for a career in programming. That's a far too high step to climb. Already being familiar with Photoshop and a CC-subscriber makes it an interesting choice for my elementary needs.

I've downloaded Unity and Maya but didn't find out how to export videos from them. My need is to make some simple clips for a music video. I've been able to do this with Photoshop but need some more control over the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines