• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 9: Drag & Drop

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my drag and drop slide, the "back" button does not work. It is set to "go to previous slide" . Have a similar drag and drop and the back button works just fine.

Karen

dragdrop.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the  option chosen in the Required field of Quiz Preferences, Settings? This looks like the first question slide in a quiz. Going back is getting out of the quiz scope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Optional, hmmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed it to "allow backward movement" . It worked. Even though the other drag drop slide was almost identical and it allowed backward movement.  I don't get Captivate sometimes. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would have been my next question about backwards navigation. If you don't allow it for question slides, and this is a question slide you cannot get back. Was that other D&D slide also configured as a question slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources