• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity

Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

I have a little problem with the ID. I want to change the opacity of an object in a certain page, but, when I do that it effects all the objects on the spread, and makes its color look darker. I tried to change the opacity from the options above, and also from the effect, but it still effects everything on the spread.

I will be grateful for a little help.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the transparency blend space is RGB if it isn't for printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to simply select all of the items on the page and change the opacity to the value you desire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of InDesign? What system?

Can you post a screenshot of the Layers panel with the object in question selected? The Effects panel with the object in question selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As TestScreenName notes the document's transparency blend space affects the entire spread's preview when any transparent object is added to the spread. An RGB blend space would not force the preview to CMYK (with Overprint Preview off). If you use RGB as the blend space for print you have to export to PDF/X-4 or run the risk of getting 4-color blacks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines