• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my images non compliant?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of the 26 of my images that Adobe has rejected 20 of them are labeled as non compliant.  I followed the links to see if I could figure out what I'm doing wrong but they weren't any help.  Any suggestions?  I'll include one here for reference.IMG_0111-Edit-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no help here Beautiful shot. Short of it being some restricted land mark I have no clue???????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry, this is decision of some moderator. All this is subjective...

Nice photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non-Compliant might mean that your images aren't tagged with the right keywords (or are mis-tagged).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is due to the Keywords, how do you know which ones were the non-compliant ones since they are gone when the image goes to rejected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines