Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017 will not open files

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone know why Photoshop CC 2017 will not open files, I have re-installed it with the same issue. I have tried various files. Opening from Bridge will open PS 2017 but the file does not appear. I cannot open new files from within PS 2017 either.

I have had to re-install PS CC 2015.

I am a paid up member as part of a corporate group. I use a Mac pro (Late 2013), 3.5Ghz 6-COre Intel Xeon E56 with 16 GHb of ram, Graphics: AMD FirePro D500 3072MB

This is very frustrating, particularly as there does not appear to be any way to contact Adobe directly about this!

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop General forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same issue and have to use 2015.3. Very frustrated also, why am I paying for this if I have to always use a very old version!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hate ADOBE... with a passion....
I purchased PS Elements and it would not load - called customer support and they asked if they could remote into my machine to see what the issue was - the trained chimp in customer support removed a bunch of registry files and destroyed my now boat anchor,  After complaining to their management I was told that it was MY FAULT for allowing the red assed baboon to remote into my machine.  As a "consolation" they gave me Creative Cloud for free and now I can't open files. I called customer support and they asked if they could remote into my BRAND FREAKING NEW machine... I said no.  They responded that my computer is corrupt and they can't help.
I want a job at Adobe - I know how to wreck machines and tell customers that there is nothing I can do to help.

Good Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines