• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw won't ever complete the backup of my files

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't ever access my Adobe Draw files on Creative Cloud because they are eternally syncing, and now i wanted to log out from my account on Adobe Draw to log back in to see if that helped but when i did it a new message came up that said "Completing backup" but it won't ever end and it needs to complete to log out.

What can i do? Does anybody else have this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Hi Daniela.

I also responded on your other post, but wanted to respond here as well. Please contact me through the in-app feedback so I can try to help figure out why the app is in a constant state of syncing.

I'm not sure which version of Draw you're using but... on iOS tap Settings then Send Feedback; on Android tap the hamburger icon then Send Feedback.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this might be obvious, but did you double check to make sure you have a good wifi connection with your mobile device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniela.

I also responded on your other post, but wanted to respond here as well. Please contact me through the in-app feedback so I can try to help figure out why the app is in a constant state of syncing.

I'm not sure which version of Draw you're using but... on iOS tap Settings then Send Feedback; on Android tap the hamburger icon then Send Feedback.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i know that my draw is syncing

bc i am scary that if i sign out my drawing will deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lydia.

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw do you see all the work that's on your device represented there?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already sign in and when I sign out on app and open it again I can't see my last drawing but I can see it in this link on my acc....so can I see it again on app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lydia.

I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.... You CAN see all of the work that's on your device at https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw ?

If you can, you are completely safe to sign out and sign back in to Draw.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik i can see my last drawing in link but why i cant see it on app....i want edit it and i cant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay now its appear when i sign out again ....btw btw thank u soo much for helping me  ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lydia.

Perfect. I was just going to say... Sometimes it can take a few minutes for work to sync back down to your device. But just leave the app/device open over a wifi connection and it will eventually get there.

If you ever need to sign out or uninstall Draw just always first check that link to make sure all your work is synced to Creative Cloud.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you  ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I cleared data on my phone and my Adobe draw was set to sync over wifi and cellular data. Going to cloud I can't find my recent works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as Daniela was. I am using a new Adobe account but I cant sign out of my old account on Adobe draw because it never complete the backup when you hit "sign out." I've deleted the app and the cache on it several times. Everytime I redownload the app, Adobe Draw automatically signs in to my old account without me typing in any sort of username or password. 

How can I sign into my new account on Adobe Draw? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aly.

Sorry you're having trouble signing out. Usually this endless syncing is the result of a specific drawing or drawings that haven't fully synced but a couple of things I'd like you to check:

* When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations does all of the work that's on your device also show up there?

* Do you have other Adobe apps  on your device; that auto-login that you're experiencing with your old Adobe ID is likely happening because there are  other Adobe apps that you're signed into with it. 

Let me know what you find and  can go from there. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had gone over my 2G of storage so I assumed that's why it was in an endless cycle of syncing. After deleting files on the cloud to get under 2G, I am still having the same issue.

I've tried countless things including deleting the app and redownloading it, deleting the app data/cache, deleting app off of the backup, turning my ipad off then on again before redownloading Adobe Draw app. I've even deleted my entire backup on the ipad, restarted my ipad, downloaded the Adobe Draw app, and still the app automatically logs me in. All of the other apps are signed into the new account. Adobe Draw is the only app that signs in before I enter any account information. 

I am not sure what to do next in order to sign out of the Adobe Draw app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aly. 

Draw documents do not count toward Creative Cloud Storage so you would have had to exceed Mobile Creations Storage (which is very high) for your work to stop syncing. 

I'm fairly certain that this is a problem with one or two drawings that, for some reason, cannot sync. You didn't mention whether when you sign in with your OLD Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations does all of the work that's on your device also show up there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

All of my drawings show up on the mobile creations page using my old Adobe ID. After restarting my ipad and redownloading the app numerous times, it finally let me log into my NEW Adobe ID. I'm not sure why it decided to finally work.

Thanks for all your help, Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Great. Sounds like one of the many force-quit/restarts sign-outs/sign-ins and/or uninstalls/reinstalls finally worked. 

Whatever it was... I'm happy you were finally able to sign out. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. Draw won't let me sign out of my account. It just says "completing backup" for hours. I ended up deleting the app from my ipad and losing all my work. Then reinstalled the app and re-signed up with the same email address that I have for my CC. I have 1 file in Adobe Draw now and when I go to sign out of my account it again won't let me sign out, I get the same message with the circle going round and round for hours. I can see my 1 document in "Mobile Creations" on my computer in my CC. So why won't it let me log out of Adobe Draw on my ipad? It still says "completing backup" but there's nothing else to back up other than the 1 document that's already backed up?

This has been such a headache! Helpppppp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gretchen. 

I've responded on your other post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw/why-can-t-i-log-out-of-adobe-draw/m-p/11855120#M4999

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines