• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure on photoshop are changing from working to not working whenever i click on something that is not photoshop.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when boot up Photoshop,  everything seems normal, until i click on a different app/window. Then the pen pressure are not working, and i don't really know how to get it to start working again. I just do something else on my computer and then checking back to Photoshop and then it suddenly work again. The pressure are also not working sometimes when i just switch to erase and back to brush. i have tried to restart everything but it's not working. It's a shame too, because other drawing programs that are not as good to me have the pressure working perfectly fine, but Photoshop is where i am most comfortable with.

I use intouos pro btw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evenl,

Could you please check if there is any update available for the tablet drivers?

Also, What is your operating system and version of Photoshop in use?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the latest driver, my operation system is Windows 10 version 1703 2017 and I'm using Photoshop cc 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines